ABM is available to conduct seminars, workshops and round table discussions with clergy, funeral directors and church members.
Instruct present Church staff on the etiquette of Bereavement Management. Included but not limited to the items listed above and the following:
- Prepare a checklist for church family members
- Prepare checklist for funerals held at church by non-church members
- Pre-arranged music selections
- Prepare Church guidelines and bylaws for funerals (including parking)
- Pre-arranged associations with printers, hotels, car services, restaurants in the area
- How to prepare funeral production schedules and timings
- Family service kits (water, tissue, mints)
- Understand the process of Elder/Adult Mediation and how it can be useful for families.
- Faith-Based Mediation
Invite clergy, funeral director, estate attorneys and health care personal to discuss the process from dying to death.